28 Aug ZUCCHINI & TOMATOES
This is a great summer dish that goes with anything.
- 1 medium zucchini, cut up
- 5 medium fresh plum tomatoes, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, smashed with the side of a knife
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Herbes de Provence
- kosher salt and fresh pepper, to taste
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and sauté until golden, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cook about 4-5 minutes on each side, add tomatoes and season with additional salt and herbes de provence.
- Lower heat and simmer about 5-10 minutes.
- Divide into 4 equal portions when serving.