30 Apr low carb sausage balls
Nowadays, everyone is so busy running around in the mornings trying to get things done. One of my favorite past times is finding new recipes for my family. One of the newest recipes I have come across are these yummy, low carb, grab-and-go, breakfast sausage balls! I hope you enjoy!
1lb Jimmy Dean Sausage
¼ tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp baking powder
1/3 cup coconut flour, heaping
¼ tsp salt
4 ½ tbsp Butter
2 cups cheddar cheese
2 tbsp sour cream
- Melt butter and set aside to cool
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Brown the sausage, chopping into small chunks. Drain grease; set aside
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the melted butter, eggs, sour cream, salt and garlic. Whisk together.
- Add the Coconut flour and baking soda to mixture. Whisk until well combined.
- Stir in browned sausage and cheese
- Roll or drop batter into 1 inch balls onto lined baking sheet
- Bake for 14-18 minutes or until slightly browned