06 Oct Christmas baked egg dish
- cooking spray
- 10 large eggs eggs, beaten
- 2 (16 ounce) packages cottage cheese
- 1 pound shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup cooked crumbled bacon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Prepare a 10×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Step 2 Mix eggs, cottage cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, green chiles, butter, flour, bacon, and baking powder together in a large bowl; pour into prepared baking dish.
- Step 3 Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and continue baking until a toothpick inserted into the center of the casserole comes out clean, about 30 minutes more.