24 May Balsamic Baked Chicken
One of my absolute favorite past times is cooking. After a long, crazy day, my hour and a half of quiet time in the kitchen making dinner is my “me” time. I love finding new recipes and trying to tweak them to make them my own. Well, here is one of “my own’’ recipes, however, I have to admit I am terrible at measuring ingredients, I kind of just eyeball it, but it is so yummy and so simple!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 can diced tomato with basil, garlic and oregano
- ½ red onion
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Mozzarella Cheese (shredded or crumbled)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and spray pan with cooking spray. You probably want a cake pan of sorts.
- Add chicken to prepared pan and season with above seasonings on both sides.
- Mix the canned tomatoes, chopped onion and balsamic vinegar in a bowl and pour on top of chicken.
- Top with shredded or crumbled mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and cheese is golden brown.